Friday, February 2, 2018

WHAT TIME DOES THIS POLAR BEAR STOP AT THE NEXT SHARK?

Letter to Oxford University Press

by  Geoff Chambers
Oxford University Press recently published on line an article by Uscinski, Douglas and Lewandowsky which repeated a number of lies were used to hearing. I commented briefly here    https://cliscep.com/2017/11/15/oxford-university-press-on-climate-conspiracy-theories/  and here I reproduce my reply
They  jumped  the  shark, swallowed  the  polar bear, and spewed out anthropobscenities about us  climate sceptics  to make your  hockeystick  stand on end....
my letter to the OUP. It’s rather long and boring, and I don’t expect many to be interested enough to wade through it all. 
(  As Chamber's letter is 15 pages & 172 paragraphs long, this presumably includes the Oxford syndics to whom it was addressed  )